dilluns, 18 de novembre del 2013

Secretaria Gerencia-comercial, executive Assistant

Barcelona (Barcelona)

Empresa: Font-VP Buildings,S.A.

Descripción: I'm hiring an executive assistant I'm hiring a new executive assistant to work with me at Font-VP Buildings. All the details on how to apply are below. I thought blogging about the role rather ...

Requisitos: You are: Professional. FVPB is a fun place, but also a serious business with a lot of moving parts. You know how to have lots of balls in the air that can't be dropped. You've been an executive assistant before in a similar environment. Unflappable. Crazy things happen. You should be able to pause and laugh at them for a brief second before quickly taking action to make crazy problems disappear seamlessly. Passionate about our work, to be successful with us, you have to believe in what we are doing. I am, an optimist person, that being said let me give it to you straight, this job is important for me. You're guarding my time and the company momentum. It is your job to know what is important.You must be able to negotiate or counter requests with a firm respectful decisiveness, being a people person is definitely a prerequisite. SOLO SE VALORARAN CV ENVIADOS PARA SU REVISIÓN A NUESTRA WEB CORPORATIVA, DIRECIÓN: http://fontvp.com/wordpress_9/formulario-jobs/

Contrato: Otros contratos

Jornada: Completa

Salario: 1200€ Bruto/mes



18-11-2013

Vull saber-ne més